Help Center
Click to Home
Report Flooding Damages


govqa.JPGPlease report flooding and property damage due to flooding ASAP to the City's Citizen Service Desk at (843) 724-7311 or online


Often post-disaster assistance funding is dependent on the actual amount of damages incurred during an event, and there is typically a dollar threshold of damages to meet in order for a community to qualify for some assistance programs.  You can help by reporting damages to your property which will help the City accurately quantify the severity of an event and help streamline the submission of forms required to document events. 

Reporting flooding and damages also helps the City make data-informed decisions to better serve our residents, such as helping to identify flood prone areas that may be in need of infrastructure upgrades or maintenance, as an example. 

Thank you for being part of the solution!