Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
To pay online please go to our website. You must have your citation number and a valid debit card, Visa, or MasterCard to make a payment.
To pay in person please go to the Revenue Collections Parking Division office at 180 Lockwood Boulevard on the second floor using cash, check, debit card, Visa, or MasterCard.
You may also mail the citation and payment (only checks or money orders accepted by mail) to: City of CharlestonRevenue Collections Parking Division180 Lockwood Boulevard, 2nd FloorCharleston, SC 29403 Online Parking Citation Portal
If this situation occurs, be aware that Citations may also be paid over the phone by calling 843-724-7375 during regular business hours. Also, if you can provide our office with information on the date/time/citation and browser/PC Operating System you are using when unable to access our system, we can investigate to see if improved accessibility can be achieved.
Computer generated citations are downloaded daily and should be available for payment on the website the following day.
If you continue to have problems please call the Revenue Collections Parking Division at (843) 724-7375.
- Monday & Tuesday – 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday & Thursday & Friday – 9:00am - 10:30am
Bring your citation and any other documentation that may support your appeal.
If you have further questions or comments please call the Revenue Collections Parking Division at (843) 724-7375.
Homeowner requirements are as follows:
1. A copy of the vehicle registration for each vehicle requiring a permit. If vehicle registration is in a company name and/or last name differs,please provide a notarized statement from the company or individual authorizing use of this vehicle.
2. One of the following: a) copy of current property tax receipt or current property tax bill or b) copy of closing statement (new property purchase - new owners only)
Renter requirements are as follows:
1. A current lease agreement or notarized form outlining terms of rental agreement if a lease does not exist.
2. A current vehicle's registration (if last name differs, you must bring notarized form from owner giving permission to use vehicle) or a current bill of sale from the recent purchase of a new vehicle.
Please call (843) 724-7375 if you have a questions. Residential Parking Permit Map