Certificate of Construction Completion

Formerly known as Certificate of Occupancy

A Certificate of Construction Completion Occupancy (CCC) is required to occupy and use any newly constructed building or change in use/occupancy of an existing building or portion thereof. All work must have a completed permit before a CCC can be issued.

Please note - in order to operate a business in The City, a separate Business License Certificate of Occupancy is required, for more information or to apply go to Revenue Collections page.

CCC Checklist

Request a CCC